Monday, October 19, 2009

Mommy and Kuya

This, so far, is my favorite picture of me and my firstborn, Miko, who is now 11 years old. As his mom, I've learned that:
  • Miko is a little cranky in the morning so it is best to let him be. He'll warm up a little later. :)
  • Like Mommy, he can listen to his favorite song over and over (and over and over and over...) again.
  • Miko prefers pasta with white sauce (fettucine alfredo and carbonara).
  • A complete fastfood meal for Miko would be: 1 piece chicken (spicy), 2 cups of rice, burger, large coke and 1 hot fudge or Oreo McFlurry. I'm comforted by the thought that he is a growing boy and he is also into sports (basketball).
  • Miko can now stay up at a much later time than I can! Good thing he is only allowed to do this on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • My son is not a morning person. No matter how much sleep he gets, we still have to drag him out of bed every single day.
  • Miko dances very well. My li'l boy has rhythm!
  • Like his Dad, he loves trivia. He enjoys watching Animal Planet, National Geographic, History Channel and Kap's Amazing Stories. This is sooooo not Mommy!
  • He can't get enough of The Flying Fiesta at Enchanted Kingdom.
  • He is innately smart in Math and Science... something which still amazes me and Hubby.

Finally, at 11 years old, my Miko is still that sweet little boy who wants Mommy by his side when he's not feeling well or when he's in pain...who calls Mommy in the office because he can't wait to tell her they won a game today... who is so proud to show Mommy off to his classmates during school events.

I am just so happy to be his Mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)