Friday, January 8, 2010

Goals for 2010

I'm crazy over planners and I use at least 2 every year... 1 for the office (a Petron planner courtesy of my brother) and 1 for my personal stuff (a Starbucks planner courtesy of my addiction to their chocolate cream frap). This year, I also got a Cosmopolitan date book for my "kikay" stuff. Hehehe! Anyway, I browsed through my Cosmo date book and the first tip was to set goals for the year ahead. So here goes...

1) Hold a garage sale during the summer break to get rid of things we no longer use but are still in good condition. I figured this will be a good chance to give the Kuyas their first ever "summer job." Hahaha!

2) Lose some more weight. Period.

3) Potty train my baby. He is turning 2 on Sept 2, 2010.

4) Come up with an efficient and disciplined savings plan by 1st quarter of the year so we can end 2010 with a well-funded / well-established savings account. No explanation needed. We all know we need to save!

5) Find a good review program for my eldest to prepare him for high school entrance exams.

6) A home makeover! The boys' room should look better by 2nd quarter of the year.

7) A vacation for the family. Hubby loves going out-of-town and I know the kids will be equally delighted!

Okay, I guess that's doable. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)