Thursday, September 15, 2016

Friday

It's Friday... finally.  

I have been looking forward to the weekend since the start of the work week.  No big plans for the weekend, though.  We'll just be at home on Saturday because hubby is still working on his thesis and our little kuya has to study for his long tests.  On Sunday, we'll hear mass and have our family lunch out.  No matter how simple, I still look forward to family time.  I am happiest when I am with my husband and my children.  They are my ultimate stress relievers, my elixir, my true north. 

I pray that the coming weekend will be peaceful, stress-free, fun and happy for me, hubby and our children.  I pray that we create more happy memories as a couple and as a family. 



I love my family.  I love my husband.  I love my children.  They are God's greatest gift to me.  I am posting a more recent family picture.  This was taken last May 21, Hubby's birthday.  Look, they're big boys na! And look at our cute, little princess! :) 

Our eldest is already 18 years old. Hubby and I are so proud of him because he passed the UPCAT and he is currently a sophomore at UP Diliman. Achievement unlocked for me and Hubby! :) 

Our second Kuya will turn 16 on the 27th.  He is a student of Valenzuela City School of Mathematics and Science (formerly known as Valenzuela City Science High School)... which makes me and Hubby very proud, too! We're keeping our fingers crossed and praying that he'll eventually be an Isko like his kuya. 

Our third and little Kuya just turned 8 last Sept. 2.  This little guy is another achiever in the family. He consistently ranked first in his class and batch since he started school.  Recently, results of his first quarter exams came out and we were all very happy to know that he got perfect scores in all of his subjects! 

Our little princess turned 3 last Sept. 4.  She is the family's all-around performer. She loves dancing and singing for us.  She is the family's bundle of joy.  Our little sunshine. We all forget about our worries when we come home to her.  

So, you see, I have every reason to look forward to the weekend.  I thank God the most for the gift of a loving husband and wonderful children.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)