Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If

Hmmm...

If I had more time for myself, I would...

- go to a salon and have my hair rebonded.
- write more posts for my blogs.
- read, read, read.
- sleep, sleep, sleep.

If I had millions or billions in my bank account, I would...

- have every inch of my body checked so I can be sure I am healthy and cancer-free.
- ask my Mom to come home to the Philippines.
- ask my Dad to stop working and just enjoy life.
- pay for the heart surgery of my niece.
- make sure that my children and their children's children will be able to live very comfortably in the future.
- set aside money for retirement (for me and hubby)
- set aside money for a business or businesses hubby and i can manage while working full-time
- buy a nice house for my brother. He has a been very good Kuya to me all these years...it will be a very nice way to say "thank you" to him.
- help my in-laws (hubby's dad, mom and siblings... I dunno how but I'm sure hubby and I can figure out a way we can help them live more comfortable lives).

For the simple joys (which are not so simple right now because of budget constraints... hehe), I would...

- buy my little guy an iPad. Remember how he cried the last time because he wanted us to buy him an iPad?
- buy laptops or netbooks for the two Kuyas. I swear, the ones they are using right now, gusto na talagang magretire. Haha!

Haaay.... ang sarap mangarap! Makataya nga sa lotto mamaya. Malay mo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)