Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Warriors: July 21-22

Nope, I wasn't able to go to the salon, therefore, mahangin-sa-labas pa rin ang look ko today. We weren't able to do the groceries either. Hindi rin kami nakapagpamasahe. Haha! So what did we do last weekend?

Well, I think ang bukod-tanging natuloy sa mga weekend plans namin ay ang paglabas with friends last Friday night. Hubby and I met up with friends at Nipa Hut (in Valle Verde) last Friday night. Inuman, kwentuhan at tawanan hanggang 1 am. In fairness to Hubby and me, we woke up early the following day because we were supposed to accompany son # 2 to his Math competition. However, his teacher called to inform us that the event was cancelled due to the heavy rain. Hubby and I happily went back to bed after breakfast. It felt so good to be home on a rainy day so Hubby and I decided to stay at home the whole day which was also great for me because I was waiting for something to arrive (this deserves a separate post). After lunch, son # 3 kept asking me if it's study time already. I can tell he was so eager to work on his assignments so I said yes. After that, we were all back to kain-tulog-internet-basa routine and it felt soooo good and relaxing! It's official, I love stay-at-home Saturdays!

The following day, we went to UP in the morning for some errands. After that, we went to Trinoma to watch The Dark Knight Rises... another wala-sa-plano-pero-masaya family activity. Well, son #3 slept 90% of the time but he woke up just in time to see Batman in action so I guess sulit na rin. Haha! :) After the movie, we tried to look for a pair of shoes that son #1 can wear to a school party he will be attending this Friday. Ang hirap pala maghanap ng sapatos para sa binata! I didn't know what was uso. Haha! Son #1 didn't find anything he liked and I think he wasn't really in the mood for shoe shopping so he asked if we can go home na.

When we got home, we had merienda then it was plantsa time for me. Pakonti-konti lang because I didn't want to overdo things and get a relapse (I got sick the other week and was not able to report for work for three days). Dinner time was 7:30pm and because it was raining again, we were all in bed early. Ang sarap matulog kapag umuulan! :)

So there. Maraming hindi nagawa last weekend pero you know what, I enjoyed it because I was able to rest and relax. I feel so well-rested today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)