Sunday, July 22, 2012

Low Maintenance

All these years, I thought I was very kikay and shopaholic. Many times I felt I bought clothes, shoes and what-have-yous too often. Pero over the weekend, I realized low-maintenance pala ako after learning how much a lot of my friends spend for shoes, bags, clothes, scents and makeup! Shusmio, wala pala sa kalingkingan ng mga binibili ko! Walang halong pag-judge ito ha. This is not about whether it's practical or not or if they can afford it or not. Hindi ganun. Comparison lang ito ng shopping behavior. Haha!

I just realized that I am not as magastos pala. I am not so particular with brands. When I buy shoes, I prefer buying comfortable shoes I can wear often. At konti lang pala ang mga sapatos ko, gamit na gamit pa lahat! Whew! I buy basic scents only... light ones I can wear on weekends and another one I can wear to work and on night outs. Yun lang! 

Akala ko rin I have a lot of bags na pero shuskoday, I don't spend more than P3000 for my bags. Kuripot lang siguro talaga ako. Haha! And when I buy bags, yung talagang hindi na ako nakatulog sa sobrang gusto ko kaya gamit na gamit ang bawat isa.

No inggit here and no plans of shopping to catch up on my friends. I'm just not like that. Hindi ako competitive pagdating sa gastos. Hahaha! I just felt like hugging myself for being practical and low-maintenance after all. :)

I realized though that my being more adventurous when it comes to fashion seemed to have taken a backseat when mommyhood came... maybe because I always have a lot of things on my mind that I don't have time na to plan my outfit and just take out whatever is most comfortable for me. Hmmmnn... maybe that part I can change. I think I should find time to plan naman my outfits and experiment more often with my wardrobe. Kuripot pa rin no? Experiment (meaning mix and match) lang talaga with whatever is currently in my closet. Haha! Well maybe I can buy a few pieces next month. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)