Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hubby

I love these pictures of me and the love of my life...

Hubby and me, one fine day!
14 years of marriage and this man still makes me feel like a high school girl being courted by her crushie! :)

He takes me out on Friday nights.
He makes sure we have hubby-and-wife time despite the many things we have to attend to as mom and dad of our three boys.
He drives me to and from work every single day.
He gives me flowers... delivered to my office with handwritten love notes. He writes well, by the way, so these notes may be short but they can really elicit "kilig!"
He never forgets to say I love you every single day.
He kisses me a lot. No, we kiss each other a lot. Haha!

I thank God for this gift of a happy marriage and I pray (every night) that we remain strong, happy and in love with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)