Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More About "K" (My Amazing Kindle)

It has been a little over a week after I got my Kindle. What can I say? I have no regrets at all that I got K. Look at her after one week of being with me.

My favorite thing!
I bought a black leather cover and screen protector for my beloved K. She looks really nice in her new "home." Hubby also bought a booklight for me so I can read in the evening after they turn the lights off. Bliss!

Well, I have to admit I have been staying up late in the evening because of my reading. I promise myself I'll set and follow a reading schedule so that I won't be sacrificing sleep and rest over reading anymore.

Anyway, after a week with K:

(1) I am still loving her E-ink display! It really feels like you're reading an actual book. Even my boys were amazed when they looked at K's display.

(2) I am very much impressed with her battery life. When I got her last week, she had an initial factory charge... I read almost everyday for at least an hour and a week after, I still do not need to recharge her battery. Awesome! In this day and age when people usually charge their cellphones almost everyday (especially those hi-tech touchscreen phones), K is a treasure!

(3) I was able to store over 200 ebooks and did not see any sign of slow down on K's end. Amazing!

Kindle is a very good investment for voracious readers like me. I'll tell you a secret... I read 3 books already since the day I got K. Hihi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)