Sunday, July 24, 2011

... but wait, there's more!

I did not expect to find this at St. Paul's . Baka dahil sa issue sa RH bill kaya may ganito. The kit costs PhP80.00 only.


I have always wanted to know more about the Billings Ovulation Method. I did some research a couple of months ago but found the method too complicated. This kit caught my attention because it seemed to present Billings Ovulation Method in a much simpler and reader-friendly way. It also said that the method is 99% successful in avoiding pregnancy. Heto pa, the method daw has had considerable success in preselecting the gender of children. Hmmmnn... now that's interesting! I will need this for our baby girl project na ilulunsad namin three years from now. Hahaha!

Anyway, I will give you feedback about the kit soonest. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)