Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Thank You List

During the start of the year, I promised myself to stay away from negativity and always look at the brighter side of things. This means less complaining and more "thank you's" to Him who watches over me.

Today, I have these to be thankful for:

1. His unconditional love. Yes, napakalakas ko sa Kanya. I am not a saint but He loves me nonetheless. Because of that, I will always strive to become a better person. Bongga His blessings and I am always, always thankful.

2. My Hubby who loves me and works hard to give everything to me and our kids. My man drives me to and from the office every single day. Siya rin ang chauffeur ng aming panganay at taga-buhat ng aming bunso when we go out on weekends. Seriously, I feel very blessed to have married a very responsible man.

3. My kids. I'm really proud to have such smart kids. The Kuyas perform very well in school. Both are consistent honor students. Son #1 got accepted in a science high school. The family is enjoying all the perks (free tuition, books, school supplies, uniform, plus monthly stipend) while he is getting quality education. Son #2 excels in class and is very responsible when it comes to school requirements. When I get home from work, he is usually done na with his assignments and readings. Son # 3 naman is very sweet. He is our bundle of joy. He is only 2 years old kaya he stays at home lang. Hubby and I can see that he'll do well in school also just like his kuyas.

4. Ate Ging, our helper. Without her, I'll go crazy. She has been with us for three years already. She's not perfect (especially when it comes to cooking) pero she knows my hot buttons and understands my moods so we get along very well. Plus, she can be trusted and she adores son # 3. Okay na sa akin 'yun.

5. My family (my Mom, Dad, and my brothers). Their love and support for me are far beyond compare.

6. Recently, I had my my thyroid ultrasound and the result said that I had a lump in my left thyroid. I was feeling very low because I have history of thyroid CA and I was quite nervous... no, praning... that it recurred. Pero sabi ko nga, malakas ako kay Lord. He heard my prayers and results of my biopsy said I only have thyroiditis (inflamed thyroid). *insert sigh of relief here*

7. My job. Oh, Hubby's too. We're lucky we are able to do the things we love to do and get paid for it.

Dear Lord, thank You, thank You for all of the above. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)