Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Period Tracker

See that pink flower icon labeled as PT? That's an application called "Period Tracker" which I got for free. I super love this app!



Ever since I got my period, I have gotten used to marking the start and end dates on my calendar. My Mom taught me that because she said it is important for a girl to know her body. The obedient me took her advice although that time, I really didn't see the significance of knowing when your period started and ended. Basta, I just followed.

Now that I'm married, I know na so I religiously mark my calendar every month. Problem is, I usually don't bring my organizer with me. There were times when I visited my OB-Gyne and I forgot to bring those precious notes with me. Kainis di ba so when I got this Period Tracker app, I was in Cloud 9!

Here, take a look! This is what you see when you open the application. It shows you the projected start date of your next period, and reminds you how many days are left before the projected date. Tap the screen for day 1 and tap it again to mark the last day of your period. Easy! Tap on the period log if you want to see your previous cycles and tap on the calendar for details.



This is what the calendar looks like. It marks your fertile days and approximate day of ovulation. Days with the pink arrow reflects the days you had your period. Wait, there's more!



You can input notes in the calendar (e.g. intimate days, moods, body temperature, pill reminders, and symptoms), too.







Cool, right?

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! :)