Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's In Maan's Bag?

I love the "What's In My Bag" feature of Cosmo so, for fun, I'll share with you the contents of my Rosetti bag.

Warning: I'm not "sosyal" so don't expect expensive stuff inside my bag, okay?

Here's a picture of my brown Rosetti bag with my Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer (Midnight Pomegranate in purple glow-in-the dark holder).



My phones (HTC Desire HD and Nokia E71) and "Mommy camera" (Samsung ST30)


Clinique Makeup Kit


Contents of my makeup kit: Revlon Two-Way Powder Foundation (Beyond Natural in Tawny Beige, PhotoReady in Shell), Ventolin Inhaler, Mary Kay mineral cheek color in Shy Blush, two blush brushes (Mary Kay and Estee Lauder), Revlon Matte lipstick in Fabulous Fig, Avon Glazewear Intense lip gloss in Rich Rose, Avon Simply Pretty Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Blush, comb, CD-R King USB Drive, tweezers, 2 ponytails, brown paper bag, Paganini mirror, safety pin, mefenamic acid, and cetirizine


Pink Buxton wallet, black purse, and pink fold-a-bag


Office keys, results of my thyroid function tests and ultrasound, pens, and notekeeper


Sanicare travel tissue, hairclip, and umbrella


So there. What's in your bag? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)