Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Teenager Rocks

Son #1 graduated from grade school last April and turned 13 last May. It became official. We have a teenager in the house. Okay, I have heard (and read) stories about how challenging it is to raise a teenager so when son #1 became one, I felt I leveled up to another stage in Mommyhood.



This photo was taken during my son’s graduation. I was teary-eyed the entire time because memories of son #1’s babyhood kept flashing through my mind and I could not believe my little Miko is not-so-little anymore. *sob*



Fast forward one month, son #1 is now a freshman at a Science High School (Yah, my kids are smart. It runs in the genes. Haha!). The Dad drives him to and from school everyday while the Mom helps him with assignments every night. One team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)