Tuesday, June 28, 2011

(Some of) Mommy's Favorite Things



Here goes another list from moi:

  • My HTC Desire HD - Got this last May 8, 2011 (Mom's Day). Hubby really loves me! I love this phone because it has a big screen, super clear resolution, perfectly sensitive touch-screen, and it gives me easy access to all the applications and sites I love (Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Tumblr, Reader, and Period Tracker). Plus, it's not as expensive as the iPhone.

  • My Nokia E71 - My ever reliable Nokia phone is another gift from my Hubby (Christmas, about 5 yrs. ago). The phone is also wi-fi ready and the battery life is longer. When in a hurry to send an SMS or make a call, I reach for this phone. I also use this phone to access Sun Cellular's free Facebook access via 0.facebook.com.

  • My CDR-King Music Player - All my favorite tracks are in this slim and inexpensive gadget. =)

  • My Timex Marathon Watch - I got this on sale! For a very reasonable price, I have a sports watch I can wear during runs and dress-down days.

  • My white Parker pen - A Christmas gift from a good friend, this pen is always, always in my bag. I think my handwriting looks better when I use this pen. Hahaha!

    And of course, this:

    My Samsung ST30. I call this my "Mommy camera" because:

  • It's very affordable and friendly to the family budget.

  • It's so small (the size of an average mobile phone), I can easily bring it with me and take pictures of my boys anytime, anywhere! Its size also makes it the perfect camera to bring during fun runs.

  • It's sooo girly... it comes in hot pink and with a nice-looking pouch.

    Oh, for the techies.. It's a 10-megapixel camera with a 28mm lens and a 3x power optical zoom. It also has this cool Digital Image Stabilization System which allows me to take clear pictures even during runs. It has other features but you just have to go google it because this Mommy is not as techie as you are. =)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I would love to hear from you! :)