Friday, July 22, 2011

Feelin' Old

I feel old. Why?

(1) My Facebook status yesterday said, "These frequent visits to the doctor make me feel old." Oh, yes they do! Sa sobrang dalas ko pumunta sa St. Luke's Medical Center (QC) for check-up and laboratory tests, Hubby was asking me na if St. Luke's na ang bago kong paboritong pasyalan at hindi na SM. Nakakaloka, 'di ba? That's how frequent I had to visit my doctors lately. Take note, doctors, in plural form. Parang namakyaw kasi ako lately ng mga problema sa kalusugan. I feel old.

(2) I have been trying to lose weight but the scale just won't budge. As in. I admit, I have not really been following a specific diet for weight loss (although I have tried so many times) pero, I swear, I don't overeat! Plus, I went back to running since summer of this year. Dati, sisiw sa akin ang pagpapapayat. Dati 'yun. I feel old.

(3) Hindi na kaya ng powers ko ang pagpupuyat. I am usually asleep na by 9pm and awake na by 6am. Weekend ito ha! I feel old.

(4) Last night was date night for Hubby and me. Son #1 had no classes yesterday so without him around (Hubby usually drives him to and from school kasi), Hubby and I had the chance to go out after office. We were so eager I called home pa to tell the Kuyas that their Dad and I will be coming home late. We had dinner and a few drinks. We were on our way home na by 8pm, I think. 8pm?! Gimik na 'yun? I feel old.

'Nuff said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)