Monday, July 18, 2011

A Prayer

Lord, I only have Praises for You. With You, all things are possible. I thank You for all the blessings You have so generously given me all these years. Thank You for watching over me and my loved ones and for keeping us all safe. Thank You for the gift of love and happiness You have so abundantly given my family.

My Dearest Jesus, You know what is in my heart. I have faith in Your unconditional love and I know that You will hear my prayer.

Mama Mary, please continue to look upon me and give me wisdom as I go through each day as a wife and as a mother. I know that You, too, know what is in my heart. I have the purest of intentions and I know that You will help me.

All these I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)