Thursday, April 26, 2012

Before You Officially Become A Pre-schooler


My Dearest Mako,

How time flies! Parang kelan lang, I was still breastfeeding you. It seems like yesterday when I would pump every three hours or so at the office so I can bring home breastmilk for you. It seems like yesterday when Daddy and I would teach you basic things like close-open and where's the light. Parang kelan lang, anak, beybing-baby ka pa. 

Now, look at you. You're Mommy's little boy now. Tomorrow, you will take your entrance exam. This June, you will start pre-school. Ambilis, anak. Mommy has mixed emotions.

I am a little sad because you are growing up really fast. Baka hindi ko mamalayan, may girlfriend ka na. Haha. OA si Mommy. But seriously, when I look at you and your Kuyas, I can't help but wish that somehow, Daddy and I have provided well for you... given you a comfortable life and happy childhood. Daddy and I love you and your kuyas very much and we will do our best to give you a bright future.

I am also excited because you will be starting a new phase in your life. I know you are very smart like your kuyas. I know you will also do well in school. I also look forward to seeing you meet new friends in school. Don't worry, anak, Daddy and Mommy will always be here for you. Tingin ka lang sa likod, nandyan kami ni Daddy... always supporting you and ready to help you.

Pero bago 'yan, galingan mo muna sa entrance exam bukas ha? Haha! 'Wag mahiya at matakot. I know the exam will be very easy for you because Mommy already taught you things hanggang pang-Preparatory level. Hahaha. Ang pinakabalakid na lang natin ay ang pagiging sobrang mahiyain mo. But I know that eventually you'll warm up and enjoy going to school and being with your teachers and classmates.


I love you, my dearest Mako. I love you very, very much.

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)