Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday

Yesterday, I practically dragged myself out of bed so I can prepare for work. We had a busy weekend so I still felt sleep-deprived. However, I knew I really had to go to work because our team is busiest on Mondays. As a consolation, I just promised myself eight hours of sleep in the evening (which I did not keep after hitting the sack at 11pm).


E bakit kamo Happy Monday ang title ng post ko? Kasi...

I thought it was my usual boring Monday until I checked Mommy Fleur's blog and found Mako in This Kid is It! Mommy Fleur is a popular mommy blog and is part of my daily read because her stories about her hubby, baby and helpers are so nakakaaliw. Seeing my baby Mako in her kiddie fashion section just put me on Cloud 9! :)

But wait... there's more...

When we got home, a Happy Gram from Kuya Maki's school was waiting for me and Hubby! Our boy ranked 3rd in class and will also receive the Best in Language award. Happiness overload! :)

And finally, a long weekend awaits the family because Hubby and I will be on leave this Friday to attend Kuya Maki's Recognition Day.

So there... my usual "Tinatamad-I-want-to-go-home-agad Monday" turned out to be great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)