Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brick Game

Remember when I told you about how Mako cried because he wanted us to get him an iPad?

I tried to console him by offering other toys including this:

(Hubby and I bought this for only P65. We thought the Kuyas would like it because they are so crazy over Facebook's Tetris. Pero fail. When we showed this to them, they were not interested. Hindi daw colored?! Kaloka.)

For a moment he stopped crying to look at the new toy. Unfortunately, when I turned it on the sound was too loud so Mako started crying again and said,"No, Mommy. Noooo! Ayaw ko nyan. 'Di 'yan iPad! Ingay 'yan, Mommy. Ingay!"

Kaloka! Anak, noong panahon ni Mommy, astig ka kapag may ganyan ka. 9999 in 1 pa 'yan o! :)

Anyway, Hubby and I explained to the little guy that we cannot afford to buy an iPad at the moment. Our little darling stopped crying and was back to his usual cheerful self after we told him that, for that evening, he gets to choose what to watch on TV (read as: Disney Junior's Timmy Time, Word World, Jungle Junction and Little Einsteins).

PS: Pero hindi naman sayang ang bili namin dyan sa Brick Game. Meron namang natuwa... si Yaya. Aba, aba. Pangarap pala ni Yaya ang magkaroon ng Brick Game. Ayan natupad na. Hahaha! :)

8 comments:

  1. LOL. I don't blame your son. I think once a child was able to experience tablet technology, it really changes their perspective on computing. Perhaps the entry level Android tablets will also do but can still be pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobrang naaddict ako sa brick game before. My brick game was sort of a precious Ipad before. Hay, I miss playing my brick game.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There's a lot of kids nowadays want to own an iPad. But they appreciate other toys...buti nlng single pa ako. kung nde, bka butas ang bulsa ko..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can totally relate...brick games i think we had a couple of this console hahaha. now my kids are playing from their PSPs, iPad...totally different from before. Incidentally my little girl wants a tetris on her DS Lite i was like saying to her marti that's old school =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.. your kwento made me smile and laugh all at the same time! Funny how kids progress along with the new technologies today. Time is indeed changing. Even my 5 year old niece prefers to play my Kuya's iPad more than play in the garden or watch tv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How old is your son sis? How about your yaya? This is funny you know. I remember when I was a kid, like in elem. school, anyone with a brick game was very popular. Kids would queue around you just to borrow the toy. I never had a brick game tho. I don't have an iPad too. I am so low tech. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son is only three years old and yaya is in her late 20s. :) di ba, astig na talaga dati kapag may brick game ka? my kids find it unbelievable. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. high tech na masyado ang mga gadgets ng mga kabataan ngayon
    compare to our game and watch, gameboy, and brick game.

    so trendy na rin ang mga likes ng ating mga chikitings.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)