Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mako Learns How to Write

Months ago, Mako learned how to write the alphabet with a little help from me. And I mean little. Usually, Mommies would first show the letter to the kid then hold his/her hand to guide him/her through the strokes. This is how I taught the Kuyas. Mako, however, is different. He would let me show him how the letter looks but refuses to let me hold his hand to show him the strokes. He wants to figure out how to write the letter all by himself. Kaloka but in fairness to him and much to my surprise, he was able to do it.

Here's our little boy's first attempt to write the letter "A..."


... and here's his I-told-you-I-can-do-it-alone look.


Like me, Mako is also very determined. When he wants to learn something, he focuses on it and doesn't stop until he gets everything correctly. Because of this, he quickly learned how to recognize and write all the letters of the alphabet leaving me and Hubby in awe. Given his remarkable interest, I decided it was for him to learn how to write his name. At natutunan naman niya ito... agad-agad!



What was even more bongga, after a few tries, he was able memorize the letters and write his name on his own.

Pero hindi pa pala tapos ang ating bida. He wanted to learn more. He wanted to know how to write the names of Daddy, Mommy, Kuya Miko and Kuya Mako.





I am one proud and happy Mommy.
:)

PS:
Dear Mako, may you always have the passion for learning and the drive to become excellent in everything that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)