Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another must-try from Estrel's!

I recently found out that Estrel's also makes really cute character cakes. Check out my baby's birthday cake... it's a 12 x 16 caramel cake with caramel filling and butter icing. They customized the letters in the blocks to spell out my baby's nickname, MAKO. Sweet. Oh, the blocks are edible, too!

We only added PhP450 for the Sesame Street motiff. The 12x16 caramel cake with filling costs PhP 1,580. I ordered the cake a day before my baby's birthday and was happy to be accommodated given that they strongly suggest placing orders at least two days in advance. Cakes for Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day and other occasions must be arranged way before to better your chances of booking an order.
One nice thing about Estrel's is that they also inform you when your cake is already available for pickup. Moms, this really is a must-try! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)